شهادة محترفي الأمن والسلامة والصحة المهنية
| شهادة الأوشا 132 ساعة
(الأمن والسلامة طبقا للمواصفات الأمريكية ) الأوشا الامريكية
| OSHA 132 Hours
هذا البرنامج هو أفضل قيمة للطلاب الطموحين الذين يرغبون في الحصول على أقصى استفادة من تجربة التدريب على السلامة. إذا كان لديك أهداف مهنية عالية ، وشغف بمجال السلامة والصحة المهنية ، وترغب في تطوير المهارات اللازمة لإدارة السلامة بفعالية في مكان عملك ، يوفر هذا البرنامج الفوائد التي تحتاجها للنجاح. اعمل على زيادة أرصدة التحويل المحتملة ، أو كسب وحدات CEU ، أو التحضير لأوراق اعتماد مهنية أخرى من خلال إكمال هذا البرنامج الآن!
This program is the best value for ambitious students who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the occupational safety and health field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program provides the benefits you need to succeed. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
• Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
• Receive a 10% tuition discount at THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY | HIGHER EDUCATION
• Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
• Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
• Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM)if you are applying for the Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP) credential.
CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization have a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
- • Remain compliant with the Occupational Safety & Heath Administration (OSHA).
- • Effectively manage safety within your organization and make smart decisions.
- • Instill the commitment needed to make safety a priority in your organization.
- • Communicate your support for safety.
- • Decrease the long-term costs of doing business.
- • Protect your company against liabilities.
- • Use safety to differentiate and rise above your competitors.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
1. AU100 Introduction to Safety Management
2. AU101 Effective Safety Committee Operations
3. AU102 Effective Accident Investigation
4. AU103 Introduction to OSH Training
5. AU104 Hazard Analysis and Control
6. AU105 Hazard Communication Program
7. AU106 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
8. AU107 Effective Safety Committee Meetings
9. AU108 OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
10. AU109 Personal Protective Equipment
11. AU110 Energy Control Program – LOTO
12. AU111 Introduction to Ergonomics
13. AU112 Safety Supervision and Leadership
14. AU113 Confined Space Program
15. AU114 Fall Protection Program
16. AU115 Electrical Safety Basics
17. AU116 Safety Management System Evaluation
18. AU117 Emergency Action Plans
19. AU118 Fire Prevention Plans
20. AU119 Fleet Safety Management
21. AU120 Preventing Workplace Violence
22. AU121 Developing OSH Training
23. AU122 Ergonomics Program Management
24. AU123 Conducting OSH Training
25. AU150 Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
26. AU155 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Management
Each course is organized into modules. At the end of each module is a quiz designed to help the student self-assess their understanding of the course content. After submitting their quiz answers, the student is presented with the correct quiz answers. Quiz results are not recorded and can be taken multiple times.
After studying the course material and taking the module quizzes, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
• Students have two hours to complete the course exam.
• The exam is open book. You can use your notes or the study guide to help answer questions as needed.
• You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
• If you do not pass the exam, you may retake the exam.
◦ Students are only allowed to take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
◦ After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, students should review the course material to improve their understanding.
• After each exam, students will receive an email with references (module and tab) to content associated with missed questions. Students are encouraged to review the course material to improve their understanding.
• If you pass the exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.