شهادة محترفي الأمن والسلامة والصحة المهنية
| شهادة الأوشا 132 ساعة
(الأمن والسلامة طبقا للمواصفات الأمريكية ) الأوشا الامريكية
| OSHA 132 Hours
هذا البرنامج هو أفضل قيمة للطلاب الطموحين الذين يرغبون في الحصول على أقصى استفادة من تجربة التدريب على السلامة. إذا كان لديك أهداف مهنية عالية ، وشغف بمجال السلامة والصحة المهنية ، وترغب في تطوير المهارات اللازمة لإدارة السلامة بفعالية في مكان عملك ، يوفر هذا البرنامج الفوائد التي تحتاجها للنجاح. اعمل على زيادة أرصدة التحويل المحتملة ، أو كسب وحدات CEU ، أو التحضير لأوراق اعتماد مهنية أخرى من خلال إكمال هذا البرنامج الآن!
This program is the best value for ambitious students who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the occupational safety and health field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program provides the benefits you need to succeed. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
• Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
• Receive a 10% tuition discount at THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY | HIGHER EDUCATION
• Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
• Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
• Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM)if you are applying for the Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP) credential.
CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization have a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
Each course is organized into modules. At the end of each module is a quiz designed to help the student self-assess their understanding of the course content. After submitting their quiz answers, the student is presented with the correct quiz answers. Quiz results are not recorded and can be taken multiple times.
After studying the course material and taking the module quizzes, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
• Students have two hours to complete the course exam.
• The exam is open book. You can use your notes or the study guide to help answer questions as needed.
• You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
• If you do not pass the exam, you may retake the exam.
◦ Students are only allowed to take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
◦ After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, students should review the course material to improve their understanding.
• After each exam, students will receive an email with references (module and tab) to content associated with missed questions. Students are encouraged to review the course material to improve their understanding.
• If you pass the exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.