شهادة محترفي الأمن والسلامة والصحة المهنية | شهادة الأوشا 132 ساعة – (الأمن والسلامة طبقا للمواصفات الأمريكية ) الأوشا الامريكية | OSHA 132 Hours
هذا البرنامج هو أفضل قيمة للطلاب الطموحين الذين يرغبون في الحصول على أقصى استفادة من تجربة التدريب على السلامة. إذا كان لديك أهداف مهنية عالية ، وشغف بمجال السلامة والصحة المهنية ، وترغب في تطوير المهارات اللازمة لإدارة السلامة بفعالية في مكان عملك ، يوفر هذا البرنامج الفوائد التي تحتاجها للنجاح. اعمل على زيادة أرصدة التحويل المحتملة ، أو كسب وحدات CEU ، أو التحضير لأوراق اعتماد مهنية أخرى من خلال إكمال هذا البرنامج الآن!
This program is the best value for ambitious students who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the occupational safety and health field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program provides the benefits you need to succeed. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM)if you are applying for the Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP) credential.
CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization have a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
- Remain compliant with the Occupational Safety & Heath Administration (OSHA).
- Effectively manage safety within your organization and make smart decisions.
- Instill the commitment needed to make safety a priority in your organization.
- Communicate your support for safety.
- Decrease the long-term costs of doing business.
- Protect your company against liabilities.
- Use safety to differentiate and rise above your competitors.
- 700 Introduction to Safety Management
- 701 Effective Safety Committee Operations
- 702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 704 Hazard Analysis and Control
- 705 Hazard Communication Program
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 707 Effective Safety Committee Meetings
- 708 OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 710 Energy Control Program – LOTO
- 711 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 713 Confined Space Program
- 714 Fall Protection Program
- 715 Electrical Safety Basics
- 716 Safety Management System Evaluation
- 717 Emergency Action Plans
- 718 Fire Prevention Plans
- 719 Fleet Safety Management
- 720 Preventing Workplace Violence
- 721 Developing OSH Training
- 722 Ergonomics Program Management
- 723 Conducting OSH Training
- 750 Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- 755 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Management
– Only required for students working in the United States. Contact our office if you have questions or need to change your enrollment.
Each course is organized into modules. At the end of each module is a quiz designed to help the student self-assess their understanding of the course content. After submiting their quiz answers, the student is presented with the correct quiz answers. Quiz results are not recorded and can be taken multiple times.
After studying the course matieral and taking the module quizzes, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Students have two hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use your notes or the study guide to help answer questions as needed.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam, you may retake the exam.
- Students are only allowed to take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, students should review the course material to improve their understanding.
- After each exam, students will receive an email with references (module and tab) to content associated with missed questions. Students are encouraged to review the course material to improve their understanding.
- If you pass the exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
[su_spoiler title=”If I complete the 132-hour OSH Professional program, what other programs are included?” open=”yes” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-2″]When you complete the 132-Hour OSH Professional program, you also complete six additional programs. When purchasing certificates for this program, you will receive a program certificate and wallet card for each of these programs: 132-Hour OSH Professional 48-Hour OSH Manager 44-Hour OSH Specialist 36-Hour OSH Supervisor 36-Hour OSH Trainer 36-Hour Safety Committee Chair 32-Hour Safety Committee Member[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Why don’t international students need to take course 708?” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-2″]Course 708, OSHA 300 Recordkeeping, teaches students about OSHA recordkeeping requirements. These requirements do not apply to anyone outside the United States. Therefore, students outside the United States do not need to take this course. If your student dashboard shows course 708 is required, but you are outside the United States, please contact our office to update your enrollment.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”How do I get the most out of my OSHAcademy training and certificates?” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-2″]When you complete one of our training programs, you’re completing a recognized certificate program. Our programs are designed to help educate employees, supervisors and managers in various occupational safety and health topics. If you are trying to transition into the safety and health field, then our programs will help you build a strong foundation in work-related safety and health. OSHA courses, such as the OSHA 10 and OSHA 30, only discuss rules and regulations. Our programs are designed to help teach supervisors and managers how to create effective safety and health programs within a company. If you are trying to break into the safety and health field, these are essential skills you will need. Once you complete and purchase certificates for one of our training programs, you can list it on your resume under the category of professional development. We cannot say our programs will guarantee you a job in the OSH field; however, they certainly will help you build knowledge. Obtaining a job in the OSH field depends on several factors, such as your job aspirations, experience in the field and how well you interview. Some colleges and universities, such as Columbia Southern University (an accredited university in Orange Beach, Alabama) grants credits for our 132-Hour OSH professional program. Additionally, some professions and organizations require individuals to meet CEU requirements which can be fulfilled by taking our training in many cases. You should always check with schools and other organizations to ensure they will accept our training.[/su_spoiler]