- 700 Introduction to Safety Management
- 701 Effective Safety Committee Operations
- 702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 704 Hazard Analysis and Control
- 705 Hazard Communication Program
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 707 Effective Safety Committee Meetings
- 708 OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 710 Energy Control Program – LOTO
- 711 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 713 Confined Space Program
- 714 Fall Protection Program
- 715 Electrical Safety Basics
- 716 Safety Management System Evaluation
- 717 Emergency Action Plans
- 718 Fire Prevention Plans
- 719 Fleet Safety Management
- 720 Preventing Workplace Violence
- 721 Developing OSH Training
- 722 Ergonomics Program Management
- 723 Conducting OSH Training
- 750 Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- 755 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Management
– Only required for students working in the United States. Contact our office if you have questions or need to change your enrollment.
Each course is organized into modules. At the end of each module is a quiz designed to help the student self-assess their understanding of the course content. After submiting their quiz answers, the student is presented with the correct quiz answers. Quiz results are not recorded and can be taken multiple times.
After studying the course matieral and taking the module quizzes, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Students have two hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use your notes or the study guide to help answer questions as needed.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam, you may retake the exam.
- Students are only allowed to take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, students should review the course material to improve their understanding.
- After each exam, students will receive an email with references (module and tab) to content associated with missed questions. Students are encouraged to review the course material to improve their understanding.
- If you pass the exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.